About Callum Newman
Callum Newman is the editor of The Daily Reckoning and Associate Editor of Cycles, Trends and Forecasts.. He also hosts The Daily Reckoning Podcast.Originally graduating with a degree in Communications, Callum decided financial markets were far more fascinating than anything Marshall McLuhan (the ‘medium is the message’) ever came up with.
To have Callum’s thoughts and insights on the current state of the currency, commodities and stock markets delivered straight to your inbox, take out a free subscription to The Daily Reckoning here.
To receive Callum’s other financial eletter Cycles, Trends and Forecasts you’ll need to be a subscriber. You can do so here.
Official websites and financial eletters Callum writes for:
- The Daily Reckoning Australia
- Cycles, Trends and Forecasts
- Money Morning Australia
- The Daily Reckoning Podcast
If you think Callum’s financial world view and investing style closely matches your own, or is something you’d like to know more about — then don’t hesitate to join his Google+ profile.
Doing so will give you the following advantages:
- You’ll have a snapshot overview of when Callum has new articles published online so you can keep track of his investment ideas and financial world view more closely.
- It will allow you to follow items of interest Callum highlights on the web which he feels are important for investors to take note of — and that he can’t always fit into his regular eletters.
- You’ll be made aware of when he’s speaking at investment conferences or attending exclusive events that could help broaden and enhance your investment outlook.
- You’ll be able to show support for his articles and financial world view by ‘+1ing’ anything he writes, as well as see recommendations by other people within your circles of interest who may share a similar outlook to your own.
If you don’t already have a Google+ account, you can start one here.
You can also join him on Twitter here @CallumRN
To read more insights by Callum check out the articles below.